Place all cards on the foundation in sequence. Each foundation pile contains a single suit, starting with Aces at the bottom and Kings on top. The game is won once all cards are in their respective foundation piles.
- When selected, deals three cards (in the turn 3 version) or 1 card (in the turn 1 version) to the waste.
- The stock has unlimited redeals.
- A single waste pile.
- The top card may be moved from the waste.
- Four empty foundation piles.
- Any Ace may be played to any empty foundation pile.
- A card may be built on a card in a foundation pile if it is one rank higher and the same suit.
- Seven tableau piles with one card dealt to the first pile, two to the second, and so on.
- The top card of each pile is turned face-up.
- An empty pile may be filled with any King.
- A card may be built on a card in a tableau pile if it is one rank lower and a different color.
- Stacks of cards may be moved from a tableau pile if they are each one rank lower and a different color.